Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

I am such a slacker. I cannot believe I did not take one photo this year. What was I thinking. We cooked dinner at our house and had family over. I forgot to take a photo of the table. We had a small group. Just Mom and Dad, Amber, Kelly & Mckoy. Pam & Terry and all their kids. It was so fun having Kelsie, Joe & Keni and Zeb & Bryson. It was definately the most relaxing thanksgiving I have ever fixed. I loved it. I took off Wednesday and had 5 long days home. I loved every minute of it. Amber and Kelly came out Tuesday and stayed with us for the week. I love it that they just live across town and still spend the week with us. Mckoy was so fun. Yes we totally spoil him rotten. But he is so cute when he wants to watch "Doo". He love the Scooby Doo movie we bought him. How can we tell him no. We were so bummed when Annikan called and said they would not be coming. We were looking forward to the girls. We just hope they can come down in a couple of weeks.

I went shopping with Pam, Kelsie, Amber, Jen, Andria and Taylor on Black Friday. We had a blast. I was all ready to stay home and babysit. But I didnt have to so it was nice to go play. It is a fun tradition that we will have to keep up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CLOSE THE DOOR!!!!

CLOSE THE DOOR!!!!

Rock N Roll

Rock N Roll
your going to hollywood baby