Monday, November 29, 2010

CHANGES!!!

Rob started a new job last week. He has been the manager at Your Valet for 6 years. He wanted ot find a job in Preston and not have to drive to Logan. He got a service writer job at West Motor. Now he is working in Preston. We get up together and have breakfast together and then have lunch together and then dinner together. That is alot of time together for just two people. Right now it is kinda cramping my style. But I will get used to it I am sure. The HARD part is doing my own laundry. I was spoiled with the drycleaning. Tonight I had to wash my own pants and IRON them. That was a joke. I will definately be looking for a better iron. My pants still looked wrinkled after I was done. Rob just laughs. Yes this is definately going to take some time getting used to. Changes.....sometimes they are hard at first.

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea about the new job...I've ran into Amber and Kelly lots lately and they haven't said a word. What a relief not to have to commute anymore. Enjoy all the quality time together. Miss seeing ya both.

    ReplyDelete

CLOSE THE DOOR!!!!

CLOSE THE DOOR!!!!

Rock N Roll

Rock N Roll
your going to hollywood baby