Saturday, May 16, 2009

Why do we worry so much?

I worry about me kids and the problems they face. I know I cry alot about Jeremy and worry that we will never have a good relationship with him again. I worry about the grandkids that everything is okay with them. And then as if that is not enough, you have neices and nephews to worry about. Why cant we just all get along and live happily ever after? Why is there so many problems is the world? Why cant we wave magic wands and make everyone happy? ESPECIALLY THE CHILDREN!!!!!!! Cherish every moment with everyone you know because you never know what will happen.

I am so glad that I get along with my siblings. It was nice last night to go to Phil and Andrias with Pam and Terry and our families and have a little cook out. We sat around the fire and ate (NASTY HOTDOGS) I dont even like them. We had cooked marshmallows that were perfect (thanks to Amber) and just sat and talked. It is so great to have FAMILY!!!! I love all of you!!!

3 comments:

  1. You guys have a close, strong family & I admire that about you all. Things will work out in the end, they always do... but that still doesn't make the process any easier!

    P.S. While riding my bike yesterday, I couldn't help but think of being bitten in the butt by a dog. It made me pedal a little faster... thanks for the fear!! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great way of piecing words together to say what I feel in my heart! Thanks sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I love your blog! first I hope your butts ok! 2nd you have an amazing family! Really, Rob isnt 39 is he???
    You have some way cute grand-kids!

    ReplyDelete

CLOSE THE DOOR!!!!

CLOSE THE DOOR!!!!

Rock N Roll

Rock N Roll
your going to hollywood baby