Thursday, May 7, 2009

Weekend in Spokane

In 1970 my father,A.J. Tondini, bought a 1914 Model T touring car while living in California. That same year I was born. Thirtyeight years later my dad passed that antique car down to me. This car has travelled from California, Oregon, Washington, Brithish Columbia, Montana, and Idaho. It still runs great. Yes it actually runs!! A few turns of the crank, and then a few more, then switch people cranking and it fires right up. Sandra and I went to Spokane to pick the "T" up, My brother Gene was also there to help fix any small items that needed fixing on the trailer and the "T". We are so excited to drive the car this summer!!!! Can't wait to take all the grandkids for a ride in Grampa T's "T". On a side bar note, lunch at the Thrifty Scotsman was as delicious as it was in High School, I even brought home some of the special tarter sauce...Yummy!!!! (if you've been there you know what I am saying)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CLOSE THE DOOR!!!!

CLOSE THE DOOR!!!!

Rock N Roll

Rock N Roll
your going to hollywood baby