Monday, May 11, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!


Happy Birthday Honey!

Today is my husbands 39th Birthday.
I cant believe you are not yet 40. When will that day ever get here. Next month we will have known each other 12 years. Where did the time go. We have been through so much. He is everything that I could of ever wanted. He has taken such good care of me and my children. I cant help think where would I be without him. Funny how our lives change when we come to fork in the road of life. Who knew my divorce would be so wonderful. I love you so much and I am so glad we are sealed for eternity with each other. LOVE YA BABE!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday!!!!! Time does go by so fast. I think you two are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

CLOSE THE DOOR!!!!

CLOSE THE DOOR!!!!

Rock N Roll

Rock N Roll
your going to hollywood baby