Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Weekend

Memorial Day 2012 It was so weird this year to not go camping. We usually kick off our camping season this weekend. But we stayed home and got so much done. We finally got the basement den cleaned out so we can move my mom in. We will be making some BIG changes in the next few weeks. I am looking forward to all the excitement. Finally having my basement finished and completed. Now I have to go through all my stuff and if it doesn't have a place it is OUT. I am such a furniture hoarder. Anyway what a productive weekend. I did visit all three cemetaries and due my duty in placing flowers on family graves. Fun to sit and visit at my Grandma Rubys. I loved telling Mckoy her name is Drusilla. He said just like my sisters huh. Oh so many stories we will be able to tell little Dru as she grows up. I am so thankful that Grandma made it a tradition to take me on her yearly visits and share her stories with me. I cant wait to someday meet my extended family and get to know them even more. So grateful for the sacrifices they made for me. Grandma Ruby always said I did come from GOOD family STOCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CLOSE THE DOOR!!!!

CLOSE THE DOOR!!!!

Rock N Roll

Rock N Roll
your going to hollywood baby