Sunday, May 22, 2011

Weekend with the Girls

Just spent a great weekend in Nampa with my daughters and their families. I love them so much. I had so much fun. The grandkids are awesome and so dang stinking cute. I love the hugs they share with me. I hope they never get too old to hug and kiss their grandma. What would I do without them all. Life is good except for a little hole in the heart. But mostly just really blessed right now. I love my family they are wonderful. I have the best husband. He is good to let me do what I want when I want and for that I am so thankful. Spent a fun night visiting with old friends and wow how good it was to see everyone. Love ya Jamie and Gina. So thankful for LIFE and everything right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CLOSE THE DOOR!!!!

CLOSE THE DOOR!!!!

Rock N Roll

Rock N Roll
your going to hollywood baby