Friday, May 6, 2011

EASTER 2011

Annikan and Mike came home for Easter and Amber and Kelly came out and stayed. We had so much fun. I love it when my kids come home and we get to play with the grandkids. I know I am so blessed with my children and their children. We love our time with FAMILY!!!!! We had dinner with just us. The grandkids got to eat on the china. I served jello in my Grandmas dessert dishes. The kids loved eating out of them. We had an Easter Egg hunt. And I am still finding eggs in plants and other strange places where the kids hid the eggs later by themselves. They just forgot to find them all. We played with chalk on the cement and they played outside for hours. I even jumped on the tramp with them. We took lots of photos. Which I love to do. The cousins came over and played and we colored eggs and threw them down the driveway after dark. It was just a good time. I am so glad they came and we could PLAY.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CLOSE THE DOOR!!!!

CLOSE THE DOOR!!!!

Rock N Roll

Rock N Roll
your going to hollywood baby