Sunday, October 4, 2009

Last Weekend Camping!!

We went camping this weekend with Pam & Terry & Doug & Kadee. We had so much fun. I took my camera but the batteries were dead. I was so bummed because the leaves were so pretty. Everything had such a pretty fall look. Amber and Kelly came up on Friday night and had dinner with us. Our traditional TIN FOIL DINNER. They were so good. I love them. Saturday was nice and not too cold. We sat around and played HAND & FOOT. It is such a great pasttime. Doug & Kadee have outside speakers so we listened to Conference. Kadee is so good she can name every speaker by just hearing their voice. Saturday night we cooked a great big dutchoven of TACO SOUP and it was so good. I was miserable for the whole night because I ate so much of it. It rained on us all day Today but we still stayed up camping until after 5. We had such a good time. I love camping and hangin with FAMILY and FRIENDS. Maybe just MAYBE we could squeeze in one more weekend of CAMPING. Probably not, oh well we ended with a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CLOSE THE DOOR!!!!

CLOSE THE DOOR!!!!

Rock N Roll

Rock N Roll
your going to hollywood baby