Friday, September 25, 2009

Salsa and Watches


We had a girls night out. A bunch of us went down to Teddy's and learned how to make watch bands. We had so much fun. These are the watches that I made. I made two for myself and two for Annikan. The lady had so many BEADS. There was every color and every size. I have never seen so many to choose from. It almost made it hard to choose. I wanted to stay all night and make one of every color. Way too fun and I want to do it again. It was a nice break from my salsa and tomatoes that I have been doing. I have made four batches of salsa and four batches of bottled tomatoes. Friday I will do it all again. My house stinks so bad right now. Too many tomatoes. But I love them and I will be loving the salsa this next year.

2 comments:

  1. Love your watches. Where is mine? I have tons of tomatoes too!!! No, time to do anything with them though so Megan took them and is making salsa and spaghetti sauce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I get to do tomatoes today. Your watch bands are so cute.

    ReplyDelete

CLOSE THE DOOR!!!!

CLOSE THE DOOR!!!!

Rock N Roll

Rock N Roll
your going to hollywood baby