Monday, August 10, 2009

RODEO WEEKEND!!
I love Rodeo weekend because everyone comes home and we all gather to watch the parade. It is my favorite pasttime of the weekend. Everyone sitting and waiting for the parade. And all the candy. Amber was a bully and would steal all the candy. We also have our annual Petterborg family reunion. We were all there this year. It was fun. Our family was in charge. It was fun to visit and hangout. Here are some photos of the family watching the parade. Mom and Dad kicking back and being in charge of this wild crew.
Mckoy and Kelly. We need to trade the pacifier for a hat.
No Misty you are not the favorite!!!!!!
Kennedy and Alexis two peas in a pod. They love playing together.
Pam and Terry. Gotta love those shades.
My kids from Nampa. I love it when Annikan and Mike come down to visit. We always have so much fun. I love my grandkids!!!!
Kelsie and Joe. My most photographed couple. I do have more of them any other couple.
Phil, Andria and Madison. How come that girl will never look at the camera or pose like her sisters.
Mckinnley and Ragen hanging out at the parade.

Taylor, Stevie and Rylee always willing to put on cheeser for a pose. Dad sitting comfortably while waiting for the parade.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like lots of fun. Your family is so close. You are very lucky. We never do fun things like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it always is a FUN weekend...you should come some time Tammy, you'd love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun! Hope that you are doing well Sandra and Rob! It was really good to see you at the wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your blog! I am not to bright at finding people. I used love Rodeo time too! I miss Preston a lot. I guess it is the great people I miss. I loved looking at the pictures of your family. Wow your little ones are getting so grown up! Kelsie and her husband are so cute. I have always loved your family. Tell them all hi for me. You and Rob have such a great relationship. I am so happy for you. I miss you! Come to Denver sometime and see me. I will be in Preston Sept. 21 to 26th. I can hardly wait. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

CLOSE THE DOOR!!!!

CLOSE THE DOOR!!!!

Rock N Roll

Rock N Roll
your going to hollywood baby