Monday, April 20, 2009

Yesterday I had ward conference in the Cub River ward. My talk was on being disappointed by a child and how much that hurts. I compare it with Our Heavenly Father being disappointed in us when we make the wrong decisions. I had a hard time talking through my crying because I did not know that Kylie would visit with her mom that day and come to Young Womens. She just brought back alot of emotions. Having been divorced twice and struggling raising my children none of those challenges were as hard as the last year with Jeremy. I have never experienced someone elses choices affecting me so much. Not even Shanes blatent infidelity did not hurt as much. I am so grateful for a husband that stood by me through it all. His support is so amazing. We are becoming so connected and really as one. I never thought two people so different could become so alike. I love that guy so much. I love my ward conferences. They are so spiritually uplifting but when I get home after hours and hours of meetings I am so drained.

1 comment:

CLOSE THE DOOR!!!!

CLOSE THE DOOR!!!!

Rock N Roll

Rock N Roll
your going to hollywood baby